Magnificent Queenslander for sale in Burrum Heads
This magnificent grand property “Salisbury Manor” is located on 93 hectares (232 acres) in Burrum Heads.
It is a rare opportunity when a professionally renovated Queenslander of this stature comes onto the market. This historic home is over 90 years old and includes light fittings from the Glebe House Sydney and fireplaces from Bathurst NSW properties.
The owners have spared no expense and have renovated and refurbished the home to immaculate condition. This grand home has been completely renovated in true Victorian style with features such as 14ft ceilings and polished timber floors, but also modern day features such as reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home.
This 952m2 (101 square) magnificent home is surrounding by a screened enclosed verandah that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
Some of the many outstanding features of this immaculate property include:
• Master bedroom has its own fireplace, dressing room, nursery and bathroom with a spa bath.
• Three other lavish bedrooms are located on the first floor with access to the family bathroom with french doors opening to the enclosed verandah.
• There are four bedrooms on the first floor, although there is a possibility to make the four extra rooms into bedrooms if desired.
• The four other rooms include the library, drawing room, formal dining room and the front parlour.
• There is a massive family room with open fireplace which opens up to a dining room and modern kitchen. The kitchen has a butler’s pantry and has bi-fold doors and windows that lead out onto the spacious screened verandah.
The downstairs area consists of a completely self-contained open plan area which includes:
• Massive pool room which includes a small kitchen
• Huge games/entertainment room
• Two further bedrooms
• Cyclone proof office/safe room
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Laundry room
Please enjoy the walkthrough video of this magnificent Queenslander property:
Other features of this home include:
• Large machinery shed with power
• Triple car parking with electric doors
• Three dams
• Three rainwater tanks with town water connected (75,000 litres)
• Injector pest termite control
This magnificent 101 square home on 232 acres has many potential uses and opportunities such as:
• High end B&B
• Convention Centre
• Training Facility
• A beautiful family home
• The land could be used to run cattle or crops
This home is located:
• 3 minutes’ drive to the beautiful beaches of Burrum Heads
• 25 minutes’ drive to Hervey Bay
To arrange an inspection, or for further information on the magnificent “Salisbury Manor”, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent, Phil Buttriss from Qld House & Land on 0431 806 200.