Fraser Coast Building Grant
Council provides an opportunity for eligible applicants to receive $10,000 when building a new home within the Fraser Coast Region.
The grant is available for eligible transaction types to build a new home to be completed within 12 months from the date of grant approval.
- ensure the application is completed in full at the time of lodgement (an incomplete application will not be accepted);
- lodge the Final Building Inspection Certificate within 12 months of the date of grant approval;
- be a natural person (ie not a company) and at least 18 years of age;
- ensure at least one applicant is an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident at the time of applying;
- ensure each person holding a relevant interest in the property is an applicant;
- be building a new home where the contract date is on or after 1 July 2017 or as an owner builder who has received building approval on or after 1 July 2017; and
- receive an annual gross income less than $85,000 (single applicant) or less than $100,000 for two or more applicants.
Applicants and their spouses must not have:
- previously received a grant under this scheme or the Hervey Bay Affordability Scheme/Destination Hervey Bay Grant; and
- the residential property has not been the subject of a grant previously under this scheme or the Hervey Bay Affordability Scheme/Destination Hervey Bay Grant.
This information was supplied by the Fraser Coast Regional Council. For more information go to: Fraser Coast $10,000 Building Grant